- Because no one wants to hear the long story
- People ask to be polite and show face and details can be complicated and messy
- But you beat cancer so why are you still down, emotional and actively posting about?
- Moving is exciting! Right??!?
- What could you possibly have to be sad, upset_____ fill in the blank
- Your in remission its in the past
- You are through the hard part....right?
- and, and, and.......
So last week Tuesday November 24th to be exact I had the last phase of my surgical reconstructive process. This was to create nipples. I know where you might be headed why the heck would you even do this? Well let me tell you first it depends on the person; there is no right or wrong answer. Cancer has a funny way of f'ing with your mind especially when you were once a whole person and afterwards you are carved up more then a Thanksgiving turkey. It takes a toll on your positive body image. I am trying to get back to feeling like the person I was before cancer. I am not sure if I will get there in totality but closing the loophole is comforting.
Last part of my post there are a few very special people to me going through an extra hard time please consider sending prayers, positive energy, wishes or whatever your thing is. Thank you!
Happy December all last month in 2015.